Menu: Grilled Asparagus with Tarragon and Chive Butter - Sweet Pea Soufflés - Perfectly Seared Salmon with White Wine Pan Sauce - Mousse au Citron with Fresh Strawberries
Class Description: Join us for an evening of fun, laughter, and amour as you and your date immerse yourselves in elegant Parisian cuisine. Our instructor will walk you through essential French techniques for everything from perfectly searing fish and grilling vegetables to creating an amazing truffle butter. Plus, you'll enjoy working alongside your date and other couples preparing a quintessential French soufflé and creating a refreshing spring dessert that's perfect for sharing.Bon appetit!
Please Note: Class price is per person.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes-it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
- Start:April 21, 2017
- End:April 21, 2017
- Where:Sur La Table - Union Street, 2224 Union Street, San Francisco, California, United States, 94123
- Event Type: Food & Dining
- Ticket Price:N/A