Menu: Sicilian Caponata with Grilled Bread and Shaved Pecorino - Fennel and Blood Orange Insalata - Grilled Steak with Castelvetrano Olive Tapenade - Cannoli Tartlets
Class Description: In this fun, hands-on class, we'll show you how to transform authentic Sicilian ingredients into updated versions of classic favorites. Our instructor will introduce you to the unique flavors of southern Italy and walk you through the steps for easily creating your own homemade sauces. You'll laugh and learn alongside classmates as you hone knife skills and practice creating the perfect grilled steak. When it's time for dessert, we'll show you how to recreate the scrumptious flavors of traditional cannoli without the deep frying.
Please Note: In most locations, local restrictions require we grill indoors.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes-it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
- Start:April 25, 2017
- End:April 25, 2017
- Where:Sur La Table - Union Street, 2224 Union Street, San Francisco, California, United States, 94123
- Event Type:Food & Dining
- Ticket Price:N/A