Menu: Homemade Pizza Dough - Classic Margherita - Smoked Salmon, Arugula and Crème Fraiche Pizza - Shaved Asparagus, Burrata and Prosciutto
Class Description: Treat family and friends to scrumptious artisan pizzas fresh from your own oven. In this fun, hands-on class, our instructor will walk you through the steps of working with yeast and preparing dough from scratch. You'll enjoy working alongside classmates as you practice shaping dough and creating a variety of toppings, from classic to unique flavor combinations. Plus, we'll share tips for working with pizza peels and stones. Once you see how easy and delicious homemade pizza can be, you'll never want to settle for delivery again.
Cook up something great with a little help from the best. We've joined forces with the most trusted name in America's kitchens, KitchenAid, to create a new series of classes that will help you cook with more confidence, creativity - and fun. From essential basics to holiday entertaining, amazing baking and more.
To explore the full schedule of our KitchenAid partner classes, please click here: Sur La Table & KitchenAid Hands-On Classes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes-it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
- Start:April 20, 2017
- End:April 20, 2017
- Where:Sur La Table - Union Street, 2224 Union Street, San Francisco, California, United States, 94123
- Event Type: Food & Dining
- Ticket Price:N/A