- Hiring UX Designers?
- Interested in being a one-time mentor for UX Designers?
Join General Assembly's Hiring Showcase where you'll have the opportunity to connect with our most recent cohort of User Experience Designers, share your industry knowledge, and provide valuable feedback on candidates' portfolios.
This event is a career fair in reverse. No booth set up is needed. The candidates do the selling and you do the shopping. Light food and refreshments will be served.
- Arrive, meet the GA team, grab drinks and snacks
- Connect with candidates (we suggest spending about 5 minutes per candidate & encourage you to seek out a member of our team if there is something specific you're looking for)
- Leave with a pool of screened candidates to move on to the next round of interviews!
Previous hiring partners include: JP Morgan Chase, Salesforce, Walmart Labs, Asurion, Zenfolio, Google.
- Curriculum components: User Interviews, Rapid Prototyping, Interaction Design, Research & Personas, Visual Design Fundamentals, Storytelling, Client Presentations
- Systems/Tools: Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Invision, Axure, Pop, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS basics
As always, there are zero costs associated with hiring General Assembly graduates.
*This event is specifically for hiring managers or educators who are looking to review projects of GA graduates. Unfortunately: this is not an event for outside job seekers to come meet hiring managers.
- Start:October 25, 2018
- End:October 25, 2018
- Where:Postal code 94104, US, San Francisco, California, United States, 94104
- Event Type:
- Ticket Price:N/A