Event Happens on First Friday of the Month..
#FirstFridayFair (#FFF) is a program to create a recruiting hub connecting top job seekers & opportunities to promote healthy networking. Event will happen on First Friday of the month and invite best professionals from big data, software development and analytics domain to come and network with fellow professionals and talent seekers. #FirstFridayFair mixes the impact of a well run impactful recruiting talent fair with convenience of networking through your personal(at home) environment.
Here's the process:
When: Each month event occur on First Friday of the Month (Data and Technology hiring drive resume collection stops 4th Friday of previous month)
Where: Over Skype [If we have a recruiter seeking talent with your skills]
> For Job Seeker:
1. Signup & Complete your profile on http://tao.ai/jobs (Select Virtual Fair in Selection)
2. Wait for confirmation email to ensure your participation(if we have matching recruiters looking for people like you).
3. Stay in-front of your computer during allotted time to receive any call(if recruiter calls you for preliminary conversation)
* Please note that if you've not been contacted via email by First/Last Thursday of the Month, your profile is not picked for #FirstFridayFair due to lack of recruiter interests in your suggested skills area *
> For Recruiter:
1. Recruiters signup using the form at:
- Start:September 28, 2018
- End:September 28, 2018
- Where:San Francisco, California, United States, San Francisco, California, United States, San Francisco, California, United States
- Event Type:
- Ticket Price:N/A