Menu: Roasted Beet and Walnut Salad with Pomegranate Molasses - Crispy Eggplant Fries with Smoked Honey - Phyllo stuffed with Feta, Potatoes and Herbs - Sweet Pea Bisque with Parsnip Chips
Class Description: With spring produce at its peak of freshness, there's no better time to add delicious vegetarian dishes to your menu. In this hands-on class, our instructor will walk you through techniques for everything from roasting and frying vegetables to working with phyllo dough. You'll enjoy practicing new skills alongside classmates as you create a creamy bisque and discover a nutritious twist on classic fries. Plus, we'll show you how to amp up flavors with fresh herbs and homemade sauces. With this repertoire of savory and satisfying dishes, your family will eagerly eat their veggies and ask for more!
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes-it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
- Start:April 22, 2017
- End:April 22, 2017
- Where:Sur La Table - Union Street, 2224 Union Street, San Francisco, California, United States, 94123
- Event Type:Food & Dining
- Ticket Price:N/A